Rosanna Family Dental
practices a full scope of cosmetic dentistry. Dentist at this facility can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
We can give you the smile you want using:
Zoom Whitening (Philips Zoom Whitening)
Dentist at Rosanna Family Dental have access to the professional-strength whitening of Philips Zoom. Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment. In fact, over 10 million patients have already used Zoom to achieve brighter, healthier smiles.
Dental veneers, also known as porcelain veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored, translucent porcelain , custom made to fit over teeth and improve their color, shape and overall appearance.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored — either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
Composite bonding/ Dental bonding
Dental bonding. composite bonding is minimal prep to no prep aesthetic restoration of tooth . Anaesthesia may not be required for tooth.
Advantage of dental bonding is
- Cost effective (less than half price of porcelain veneers)
- NO preparation of underlying tooth structure unless carious or decayed
- Can be easily repaired
- Needs to polished every 6 months may catch some stains over period of time
Componeers(Pre formed Enamel shell)
COMPONEER not only looks great, but it is affordable too! Imagine getting the smile you have always wanted while saving more than half the cost of traditional porcelain veneers.
COMPONEER not only cost less than traditional porcelain veneers, There are no impressions to be taken which saves you multiple office visits. When COMPONEER is used for restorative purposes the costs are usually covered by insurance
If there is something about your smile that bothers you, holding back your smile can eventually take its toll on your facial features. Imagine your confidence if you had the smile you always dreamt about. Thats what cosmetic smile makeovers can do.
Metal /Silver Filling Replacement
Mercury filling replacement done following special protocol
- Use of a rubber dam to prevent any amalgam debris from being swallowed or inhaled.
- Covering the face of the patient with a barrier to prevent spattered amalgam particles and mercury vapor from coming in contact with the skin and eyes. use of high volume suction in the operating area.
- Use of a saliva ejector behind the dam to evacuate any mercury vapor that passes through the dam.
- Rinsing of the dam thoroughly during amalgam removal to remove any stray amalgam particles
- Using water on amalgam during removal to cool the amalgam and reduce the amount of vaporization of mercury.
- Sectioning the amalgam fillings into large chunks for removal in order of reducing the disbursement of amalgam particulate aerosol.
- Thorough rinsing of the mouth area after removing rubber dam.
- Proper office and air filtration system in dental office.
Free Consultation For Implants
Prices start from $3,999 from start to finish including crown